of a danger of "abrupt collapse in investor confidence ... Brazil should be watched closely in the days ahead." The Bovespa slid another 1.75% today, but more alarmingly, the country's 10-year yield spread (vs. the U.S.) shot to
MEXICO CITY, Dec 2 (Reuters) - Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index fell on Monday as shares of state-run oil company Petrobras dropped their most in five years after the company announced a smaller-than-expected increase in fuel prices late on Friday.
* Brazil Bovespa falls 1.12 percent, Mexico IPC down ..... Dec 2 (Reuters) - Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index fell on Monday as shares of ..... index was little changed. Brazil's Bovespa fell 1.12 percent to 51,895.14
Brazil exchange operator BM&FBovespa announced its first preview of modifications to the benchmark Bovespa stock index for the first four months of 2014 on Monday.
* Brazil's Bovespa gains 1.23 pct, Mexico's IPC up 0.8 pct
* Brazil Bovespa gains 0.9 pct, Mexico IPC up 0.1 pct SAO PAULO, Nov 28 (Reuters ..... while Chile's bourse added to Wednesday's gains. Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index climbed for the second straight day, advancing 0.9 percent
* Brazil Bovespa rises 0.57 pct, Mexico IPC up 0.6 pct SAO PAULO, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Brazilian stocks rose their most in over a week on Wednesday, with banks extending the previous session's...
* Brazil Bovespa down 1.02 pct, Mexico IPC down 0.61 pct ..... s bourse also dipped. Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index fell 1.02 percent to 52,263 ..... more than 14 percent drop for the year. The Bovespa l
* Brazil Bovespa down 0.92 pct, Mexico IPC flat SAO PAULO, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Brazilian ..... index and Chile's bourse were both little changed. Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index fell 0.92 percent to 52,316.16, adding to a more
* Brazil Bovespa gains 0.63 pct, Mexico IPC up 0.14 pct SAO PAULO, Nov 22 (Reuters ..... day, while Chile's bourse was little changed. Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index rose 0.63 percent to 53,019.79, though remained on