MILAN, April 18 (Reuters) - Italy 's biggest bank by assets, UniCredit , is close to signing a deal with Spain's Santander to combine their asset management businesses, UniCredit CEO Federico Ghizzoni said on Saturday.
MILAN, April 17 (Reuters) - UniCredit and Intesa Sanpaolo will pool loans worth 1 billion euros ($1 billion) in a vehicle controlled by U.S. private equity fund KKR , launching an innovative project...
MILAN, April 17 (Reuters) - Italy 's UniCredit and Intesa Sanpaolo will pool loans under restructuring with a value of around 1 billion euros ($1 billion) in a vehicle controlled by U.S. private equity fund KKR, the lenders said on Friday.
* Unicredit and Intesa Sanpaolo say they expect to transfer to a vehicle controlled by KKR loans worth around 1 billion euros. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
Lead Manager(s) Citi, HSBC, Natixis, SG CIB & Unicredit
* Unicredit investor Delfin reduces stake in Italy 's biggest bank to slightly below 2 percent from just above 3 pct, according to a Delfin spokeswoman Further company coverage: (Reporting By Milan Newsroom)
* Plan is for special vehicle for up to 2 bln euros of loans-CEO
MILAN, April 9 (Reuters) - The board of UniCredit , Italy 's largest bank by assets, has approved a plan to set up a pool of restructured loans with domestic rival Intesa Sanpaolo and U.S. private...
* UniCredit sees further policy easing this year (Updates with quote, background)
* Says offers to buy back seven subordinated bonds maturing in 2020 and 2021.