Home>Topics>Companies>Sinopec Limited

Sinopec Limited

  1. All
  2. Commentary
  3. Stock Reports
  4. Headlines
  1. Couche-Tard nixes report of interest in Chinese retail network stake

    Headlines

    Wed, 20 Aug 2014

    ANCUF ) says it not pursuing a stake in China's Sinopec Sales ( SNP , SHI ), refuting an earlier report that it is among ..... since a stake would give investors little control over Sinopec ; Couche-Tard founder and CEO Alain Bouchard is a

  2. Reuters: Tencent, Couche-Tard makes short-list in $16B Sinopec unit sale

    Headlines

    Tue, 19 Aug 2014

    to buy a $16B minority stake in China's Sinopec Sales ( SNP , SHI ), the world's largest fuel retail network. Sinopec plans to sell up to 30% of Sinopec Sales by year-end 2014 as China restructures

  3. Kurdistan's top producing oilfield working to boost output

    Headlines

    Fri, 15 Aug 2014

    production has remained consistent at Taq Taq, operated by a joint venture of Genel Energy ( OTCPK:GEGYF ) and Sinopec 's (NYSE: SNP ) Addax Petroleum. Meanwhile, Kurdistan has delivered its third major cargo of crude oil out of a Turkish port

  4. Petrobras confirms extension of Jupiter oil discovery

    Headlines

    Wed, 13 Aug 2014

    the block with an 80% interest, while a group owned by Portugal's Galp Energia ( OTC:GLPEF ) and China's Sinopec (NYSE: SNP ) holds the remaining 20%. PBR shares have been sharply lower since news of the death of Brazilian presidential

  5. Sinopec H1 production rises 8% on overseas output

    Headlines

    Tue, 22 Jul 2014

    Sinopec (NYSE: SNP ) reports an 8% Y/Y gain in H1 oil and gas production to 237M barrels as overseas output doubled. Overseas crude oil production

  6. Update-Moody's : CNPC and Sinopec can withstand overcapacity challenges

    Headlines

    Tue, 22 Jul 2014

    China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) and China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation ( Sinopec )

  7. Sinopec's Fuling verified as China's first large shale gas play

    Headlines

    Fri, 18 Jul 2014

    The Chinese government verifies shale gas reserves in Sinopec 's (NYSE: SNP ) Fuling field in the southwest of the country, with production from 29 test wells averaging 3.2M cm/day, signaling the official

  8. China signs $1.6B engineering deal for Siberian LNG project

    Headlines

    Thu, 10 Jul 2014

    project in the Russian Arctic. Russian gas producer Novatek is developing the $27B project with Total ( TOT ) and Sinopec ( SNP ); the first production unit, with annual capacity of 5.5M metric tons, is due to be launched in 2017. Post your

  9. Report: Sinopec may back away from Northern Lights oil sands lease

    Headlines

    Wed, 9 Jul 2014

    Sinopec ( SNP ) reportedly may shelve development of its Northern Lights oil sands ..... technical staff to Canada from China are said to have raised concerns at SNP and PetroChina ( PTR ). SNP owns a 50% stake in Northern Lights, while Total ( TOT ) holds

  10. Our Outlook for Energy Stocks

    Headlines

    Thu, 26 Sep 2013

    oilfields (through Sinochem 600500), and it is one of Syria's primary trading partners. Recently, China (through Sinopec SNP ) also agreed to pay $3.1 billion for 33% of Apache 's APA Egyptian operations, agreed to loan Nigeria $1.1

« Prev12345Next »
Content Partners