Home>Topics>Companies>Occidental Petroleum

Occidental Petroleum OXY

  1. All
  2. Commentary
  3. Video Reports
  4. Headlines
    1. The Ultimate Stock-Pickers’ Top 10 Dividend Stocks

      Headlines

      Tue, 17 Mar 2015

      oil-related stocks-- ConocoPhillips COP , Occidental Petroleum OXY , National Oilwell Varco NOV , and Exxon Mobil ..... Roche RHHBY, and Eli Lilly LLY making way for Occidental Petroleum , National Oilwell Varco, Emerson Electric EMR

    2. Lowering Our Fair Value Estimate for Occidental After Commodity Price Review

      Commentary

      Fri, 13 Mar 2015

      We are changing our fair value estimate for Occidental Petroleum to $75 per share from $99 after reducing our midcycle price estimates for oil and natural gas. Our valuation methodology incorporates

    3. Peru indigenous groups settle U.S. court claims with Occidental

      Headlines

      Thu, 5 Mar 2015

      LIMA, March 5 (Reuters) - Indigenous villagers in Peru have reached a negotiated settlement with Occidental Petroleum Corp , which they had sued for allegedly polluting their lands over three decades, the two sides said on Thursday.

    4. Ultimate Stock-Pickers' Top 10 Buys and Sells

      Headlines

      Tue, 3 Mar 2015

      Companies WMB , and narrow-moat Occidental Petroleum OXY and Noble Energy NBL , during ..... 232.74 1.03 70,358 3 Occidental OXY 4 Medium Narrow 77.88 0 ..... end of December). As for Occidental Petroleum and Chevron, their position

    5. In Search of Sustainable Dividends

      Video Reports

      Sat, 21 Feb 2015

      really mean a little extra cash to do some shopping if there are interesting assets out there. [TICKER: OXY ] [ Occidental Petroleum ( OXY )] is another example--it's an E&P. But again, they've sold off their noncore assets. They

      Occidental Petroleum found at 5:47

      extra cash to do some shopping if there are interesting assets out there. [TICKER: OXY ] [ Occidental Petroleum ( OXY )] is another example--it's an E&P. But again, they've sold off their noncore assets. They are in the process of trying to sell
    6. Oxy Cuts Capex on Lower Oil Prices but Growth Outlook Unchanged; Yield and Repurchases Hold Appeal

      Commentary

      Fri, 30 Jan 2015

      Occidental Petroleum reported a sharp drop in core ..... continued to grow, demonstrating Oxy 's large opportunity set ..... largely to domestic growth. Oxy also remains in strong financial ..... Despite the reduced budget, Oxy still expects production growth

    7. SandRidge Misses Production Estimates in 3Q; Multilateral Program Gains Traction on Strong Results

      Commentary

      Thu, 6 Nov 2014

      accounting of the liability accrued from underdelivery penalties associated with its gas delivery and CO2 agreement with Occidental Petroleum . While the delay is something of a distraction for SandRidge’s management team, we don’t anticipate the

    8. more upside to KMI's C02 Business?

      Commentary

      Thu, 25 Sep 2014

      account for 40% of total EOR-based output (most of it in California and almost all of that from Chevron and Occidental Petroleum fields) and CO2 techniques account for the other 60% or so. (There’s also chemical injection EOR, but

    9. Oxy Names CRC Key Executives; Shares Remain Undervalued

      Commentary

      Fri, 11 Jul 2014

      On Thursday, Occidental Petroleum named two company veterans ..... Stevens, who has been with Oxy for 19 years, most recently ..... Albrecht, president of Occidental Oil and Gas-Americas ..... acquired experience with Oxy 's California operations

    10. Oxy : California Spin-Off Marching to Its Own Beat While Betting on Unconventional

      Commentary

      Fri, 6 Jun 2014

      Occidental filed the requisite Form 10 for the upcoming ..... change to our fair value estimate for Oxy of $116, based on a SOTP analysis ..... model than it currently does as part of Oxy . It will reinvest the bulk of its cash ..... 763 million in 2013) is used to support Oxy ’s dividend. CRC will pay a small

    « Prev12345Next »
    Content Partners