Home>Topics>Companies>Northrop Grumman

Northrop Grumman NOC

  1. All
  2. Commentary
  3. Stock Reports
  4. Video Reports
  5. Fund Reports
  6. ETF Reports
  7. Headlines
    1. VIS Vanguard Industrials ETF ETF Analysis, Report, Research, 5 Star Rating – Morningstar

      ETF Reports

      Wed, 17 Sep 2014

      managements of mega-cap players in this space such as Boeing BA, General Dynamics GD, Lockheed Martin LMT, and Northrop Grumman NOC have worked to adjust staff and facilities to protect profits in the face of slowing or even declining revenue

    2. XLI Industrial Select Sector SPDR® ETF ETF Analysis, Report, Research, 5 Star Rating – Morningstar

      ETF Reports

      Wed, 17 Sep 2014

      managements of mega-cap players in this space such as Boeing BA, General Dynamics GD, Lockheed Martin LMT, and Northrop Grumman NOC have worked to adjust staff and facilities to protect profits in the face of slowing or even declining revenue

    3. IYJ iShares US Industrials ETF Analysis, Report, Research, 5 Star Rating – Morningstar

      ETF Reports

      Wed, 17 Sep 2014

      managements of mega-cap players in this space such as Boeing BA, General Dynamics GD, Lockheed Martin LMT, and Northrop Grumman NOC have worked to adjust staff and facilities to protect profits in the face of slowing or even declining revenue

    4. U.S. Air Force widens RQ-4 Global Hawk Fleet

      Headlines

      Mon, 15 Sep 2014

      Northrop Grumman ( NOC +0.1% ) has received a $354M contract from the U.S. Air Force to expand their RQ-4 Global Hawk fleet by three aircraft

    5. The Most Important Defense Contractor Only Insiders Know Of

      Headlines

      Wed, 10 Sep 2014

      is a major shipbuilder and service provider for the United States Navy and US Coast guard. Spun off from Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC ) and becoming a publicly traded company in 2011, the company has quickly become a major player within the

    6. DARPA awards Northrop Grumman with antenna technology contract

      Headlines

      Wed, 10 Sep 2014

      Projects Agency) has selected Northrop Grumman ( NOC +0.2% ) to develop advanced ..... Under an $11.9M contract, Northrop Grumman will begin phase one of the ..... Key subcontractors on the Northrop Grumman "Arrays on Commercial Timescales

    7. Lockheed Martin: Not The Final Frontier

      Headlines

      Thu, 4 Sep 2014

      systems. By far, LMT is the largest competitor in the market, even standing next to Boeing (NYSE: BA ) and Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC ). About 82% of the company's sales come from government orders while the remaining 18% comes from international

    8. Update: AeroVironment - Google Moving Fast On Drones, Other Tech Giants To Catch Up Through M&A?

      Headlines

      Tue, 2 Sep 2014

      for commercial drones and that natural buyers would be Boeing (NYSE: BA ) and large defense contractors Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC ) and Textron (NYSE: TXT ) that are active in this segment but have not been successful in small drones

    9. Global Hawk variants hit milestone

      Headlines

      Wed, 27 Aug 2014

      Air Force and Navy unmanned aircraft from Northrop Grumman ‘s ( NOC -0.2% ) "high altitude long endurance series" have surpassed 100,000 hours of service in combat and operational support

    10. Northrop Grumman awarded U.S. Navy C4I contract

      Headlines

      Thu, 21 Aug 2014

      Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC ) and four other contractors have been selected by the U.S. Navy to upgrade cybersecurity, command and control, communications

    « Prev12345Next »
    Content Partners