starting in January. Investors should see why Carl Icahn and David Einhorn are fans of this company. Now that Former Burberry CEO Angela Ahrendts is now heading up the Apple Retail division, we expect additional contribution from that division
valuation. Apple has also done a good job of attracting top-notch talent to the company in recent months, such as former Burberry CEO Angela Ahrendts to run Apple’s retail and online stores, and Paul Deneve, the former CEO of Yves Saint Laurent
* More than half votes cast at AGM oppose remuneration report
LONDON, July 11 (Reuters) - Burberry chief executive officer Christopher Bailey's multi-million pound pay package was opposed by more than half of the share votes cast at the luxury goods company's annual shareholder meeting on Friday in a non-binding ballot.
* FTSE 100 drops 0.7 pct * Hargreaves Lansdown, Ashtead lead decline * LSE falls after Qatar reportedly sells a stake * Burberry gains after strong update (Updates with closing prices and no other...
LONDON, July 10 (Reuters) - A shareholder in luxury UK fashion retailer Burberry sold 69 million pounds ($117 million) of shares in the company, equivalent to 1 percent of the firm's issued share capital, a source familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
* FTSE 100 drops 0.7 pct * Hargreaves Lansdown, Ashtead lead decline * LSE sinks after Qatar reportedly sells a stake * Burberry gains after strong update (Updates prices, adds quote) By Alistair...
* FTSE 100 drops 0.9 pct * Hargreaves Lansdown, Ashtead led fallers as stocks shunned * LSE sinks on reported Qatar stake sale * Burberry gains after strong update (Recasts, adds detail, quote,...
Wide-moat Burberry issued its fiscal 2015 first-quarter ..... the major world currencies. Burberry appears to be succeeding in fashion , digital branding and experience ..... uniqueness and inimitability of the Burberry brand, including flagship locations
* Says demand from Chinese travellers remains strong (Recasts, adds analyst comments, detail, share price)