(Corrects first two paragraphs to show decision made by telecom watchdog, not competition regulator)
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexico's competition regulator on Sunday approved AT & T Inc 's $1.7 billion purchase of local cellphone company Iusacell, with unspecified conditions, a statement said.
terms of earnings, it generally seems to run behind the Bond Fund. So my question is, should I consolidate my fixed income at T -C by moving the ILF amount into the Bond Fund? Or is there a significant advantage in keeping my two bond fund approach
SEATTLE, Dec 15 (Reuters) - Technology companies Apple Inc , Amazon.com Inc , AT & T Inc and more than 20 others are supporting Microsoft Corp in the software company's legal battle with the U.S. government over access to customer data stored overseas.
* Says November revenue at T $118.1 billion ($3.79 billion), up 30.6 percent y/y
* Says November revenue at T $80.8 billion ($2.59 billion), down 17.85 percent y/y
brand momentum. As a result, we expect pain at Verizon and AT & T will be short-lived. The Federal Communications Commission ..... Bidding has topped $41 billion, equal to more than 10% of AT & T 's and Verizon’s combined market capitalization. We suspect
* Says November revenue at T $11.5 billion ($369.30 million), up 11.5 percent y/y
* Says November sales at T $82.4 billion ($2.65 billion), up 25 percent y/y
* Says Nov sales at T $38.5 billion ($1.23 billion), up 18.5 percent y/y Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 31.1910 Taiwan dollars)