* Advisors say Dudley's pay not in line with BP's performance
* Lead insurer says will handle claims swiftly (Changes dateline, adds comments from Spohr, details on Lubitz, comment from insurers)
FRANKFURT, April 1 (Reuters) - Roche, the world's largest cancer drugmaker, is ready to collaborate with rivals to find new combination therapies for multi-pronged treatments, its chief executive ...
* Shares rise up to 9 pct, down a quarter over past year (Adds detail, CEO , analyst comment)
BERLIN, April 1 (Reuters) - Lufthansa said on Wednesday it will take a long while to establish the events that led to the Germanwings plane crash last week.
PARIS, April 1 (Reuters) - The French government is considering the possibility that French power utility EDF should take control of struggling state-controlled group Areva's nuclear reactors...
* Yu also CEO of Alibaba mobile browser unit UCWeb and digital mapping unit Autonavi Further company coverage: (Reporting By Paul Carsten)
* Lourens Louw, financial director of company, has been appointed as acting chief executive officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, April 1 (Reuters) - Asia-focused bank Standard Chartered Plc said senior executive Viswanathan Shankar had quit and it made a number of other executive changes in another reshuffle in the troubled bank's management.
KUALA LUMPUR, April 1 (Reuters) - Police released the publisher of a Malaysian media group and a senior executive on bail on Wednesday, after earlier detaining them on suspicion of sowing sedition through a news report published last month.