Economic Data Scheduled For Friday
10/06/17 04:43 AM EDT
- Data on nonfarm payrolls and unemployment rate for September will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank President Raphael Bostic is set to speak in Austin at 9:15 a.m. ET.
- Data on wholesale trade inventories for August will be released at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- New York Federal Reserve Bank President William Dudley will speak in New York at 12:15 p.m. ET.
- Dallas Federal Reserve Bank President Robert Kaplan is set to speak in Austin at 12:45 p.m. ET.
- The Baker Hughes North American rig count report for the latest week is schedule for release at 1:00 p.m. ET.
- St. Louis Federal Reserve Bank President James Bullard will speak in St. Louis at 1:50 p.m. ET.
- Data on consumer credit for August will be released at 3:00 p.m. ET.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.