- Net income of $323 million, $0.54 per diluted common share - Adjusted EPS of $0.42 - Core pre-tax income, excluding repositioning items, of $417 million
- Net financing revenue improved 32 percent year-over-year - Consumer auto originations of $10.9 billion in the quarter, second highest in Ally history - Auto Finance earning assets up 7 percent and net financing revenue up 14 percent year-over-year - Retail deposit growth of 15 percent year-over-year; serving approximately 854,000 primary customers, up 18 percent year-over-year NEW YORK , July 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) today reported net income of $323 million , or $0.54 per diluted common share, for the second quarter of 2014 compared to net income of $227 million , or $0.33 per diluted common share, in the prior quarter, and a net loss of $927 million , or a loss of $2.73 per diluted common share, for the second quarter of 2013.
- Bookings, revenue and Adjusted EBITDA improve year-over-year - Total non-GAAP revenue of $354 million and GAAP revenue of $351 million - Company signs two new Allscripts Sunrise™ agreements in the quarter
CHICAGO , Aug.
Allied Minds plc (LSE: ALM) today announced that its entire issued
ordinary share capital of 213,290,579 ordinary shares was recently
admitted to the premium listing segment of the Official List of the UK
Listing Authority and to trading on the London Stock Exchange's Main
Market for listed securities under the ticker "ALM" (ISIN: GB00BLRLH124).
The admission followed the successful pricing of its initial public
offering at 190 pence per ordinary share, which provided the Company
with a total market capitalization of approximately £405.3 million
($691.1 million), based on the per share price at the commencement of
conditional dealings on June 20, 2014.
Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: ARLP) today reported financial
and operating results, setting new records for coal sales volumes,
revenues, net income and EBITDA for the quarter ended June 30, 2014 (the
"2014 Quarter"). Led by record coal sales volumes, revenues increased to
a record $598.6 million, an increase of 8.1% compared to the quarter
ended June 30, 2013 (the "2013 Quarter"). ARLP also posted records in
the 2014 Quarter for net income, which climbed 32.3% to $137.7 million,
or $1.37 of net income per basic and diluted limited partner unit, and
EBITDA, which increased 19.4% to $213.0 million.
- Alliance Data Retail Services to expand footprint in mass market retail by launching co-brand and private label credit programs for one of America's largest retailers
- Program to attract new customers to Meijer brand, drive loyalty among existing customers and increase market share for the brand - Alliance Data to acquire Meijer's existing portfolio of co-brand and private label credit card customers DALLAS , Sept.
BROOMALL, Pa., July 24, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alliance Bancorp, Inc. of Pennsylvania (the "Company") (Nasdaq:ALLB) , the holding company for Alliance Bank, announced today that it has repurchased 407,145 shares of common stock under its previously announced stock repurchase program, which has only 44,585 shares remaining for repurchase, and that the Company's Board of Directors approved a new stock repurchase program of up to 100,000 shares of common stock upon completion of the existing program.
NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- Allergan Inc. shares (AGN) rose almost 2% in premarket trade Monday, after the Botox maker reported better-than-expected second-quarter profit and sales and said it is cutting 1,500 jobs, or 13% of its workforce, in a restructuring.
Inc. (NYSE: AGN) (“Allergan”) and TARIS
Holdings LLC today announced that Allergan has closed a transaction
to acquire worldwide rights to TARIS Biomedical’s ® (“TARIS”)
lead program, LiRIS ® , which is currently in Phase 2 trials
for the treatment of interstitial cystitis / bladder pain syndrome
(IC/BPS). Allergan paid $67.5 million in cash upfront, subject to
certain adjustments and holdbacks.
plc (NASDAQ: ALKS) today announced the initiation of FORWARD-5, the
third of three core efficacy studies planned in the pivotal clinical
program for ALKS 5461, a once-daily, oral investigational medicine with
a novel mechanism of action for the adjunctive treatment of major
depressive disorder (MDD). The study will evaluate the efficacy and
safety of ALKS 5461 in patients suffering from MDD who have had an
inadequate response to commonly prescribed drugs for depression,
including selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) or
serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs). Approximately
two-thirds of patients who are diagnosed with MDD do not adequately
respond to initial antidepressant therapy.
BOTHELL, Wash., June 27, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alder BioPharmaceuticals, Inc., ("Alder") (Nasdaq:ALDR) , a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing monoclonal antibody therapeutics for the treatment of migraine, autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, today announced that Alder will be added to the Russell 3000® Index at the close of the market today, Friday, June 27, 2014 when Russell Investments reconstitutes its set of U.S. and global equity indexes.
American International Group, Inc. (NYSE:AIG) today announced the
release of its 2013 Corporate Citizenship Report, which showcases the
company’s governance, environmental, and social performance, as well as
its commitment to long-term sustainability.
GAINESVILLE, Fla., July 1, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (Nasdaq:AGTC) , a clinical stage biotechnology company developing adeno-associated virus (AAV)-based gene therapies for the treatment of rare eye diseases, today announced the appointment of Matthew Feinsod, MD, to the position of Product Development Officer.
Independent. Insightful. Trusted. Morningstar provides stock market analysis; equity, mutual fund, and ETF research, ratings, and picks; portfolio tools; and option, hedge fund, IRA, 401k, and 529 plan research. Our reliable data and analysis can help both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers.