XNAS:AKAM Akamai Technologies Inc Insider Activity 4 Filing - 7/27/2012

Effective Date 7/27/2012

XNAS:AKAM Fair Value Estimate
Premium
XNAS:AKAM Consider Buying
Premium
XNAS:AKAM Consider Selling
Premium
XNAS:AKAM Fair Value Uncertainty
Premium
XNAS:AKAM Economic Moat
Premium
XNAS:AKAM Stewardship
Premium
 
FORM 4
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, Section 17(a) of the Public Utility Holding Company Act of 1935 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Expires: January 31, 2005
Estimated average burden hours per response... 0.5

(Print or Type Responses)
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person *
Canner Debra
  2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES INC [AKAM]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
_____ Director _____ 10% Owner
__X__ Officer (give title below) _____ Other (specify below)
SVP - Human Resources
(Last)
(First)
(Middle)
C/O AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES, INC., 8 CAMBRIDGE CENTER
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
07/27/2012
(Street)

CAMBRIDGE, MA 02142
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
_X_ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
(City)
(State)
(Zip)
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 3. Transaction Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
(Instr. 4)
7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
(Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Common Stock, par value $.01 per share 07/27/2012   M   35,000 A $32.71 54,176 D  
Common Stock, par value $.01 per share 07/27/2012   M   13,897 A $17.41 68,073 D  
Common Stock, par value $.01 per share 07/27/2012   M   7,412 A $25.32 75,485 D  
Common Stock, par value $.01 per share 07/27/2012   S   56,309 D $35.32(1) 19,176 D  

Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB control number. SEC 1474 (9-02)

Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 4. Transaction Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4, and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date
(Month/Day/Year)
7. Title and Amount of Underlying Securities
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 4)
10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
(Instr. 4)
11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
(Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Stock Option (right to buy) $32.71 07/27/2012   M     35,000   (2) 07/22/2018 Common Stock 35,000 $32.71 0 D  
Stock Option (right to buy) $17.41 07/27/2012   M     13,897   (3) 02/06/2016 Common Stock 13,897 $17.41 3,207 D  
Stock Option (right to buy) $25.32 07/27/2012   M     7,412   (4) 02/05/2017 Common Stock 7,412 $25.32 5,766 D  

Reporting Owners

Reporting Owner Name / Address Relationships
 Director  10% Owner  Officer  Other
Canner Debra
C/O AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
8 CAMBRIDGE CENTER
CAMBRIDGE, MA 02142
      SVP - Human Resources  

Signatures

 /s/ Debra L. Canner   07/30/2012
** Signature of Reporting Person Date

Explanation of Responses:

* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4(b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations. See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
(1) Average sale price per share.
(2) Option vested in full on July 22, 2012.
(3) Option vests over four years as follows: 25% on February 6, 2010, with the remaining 75% vesting in equal quarterly installments of 6.25% thereafter.
(4) Option vests over four years as follows: 25% on February 5, 2011, with the remaining 75% vesting in equal quarterly installments of 6.25% thereafter.

Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.

Potential persons who are to respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB number.

XNAS:AKAM Akamai Technologies Inc Insider Activity 4 Filling

Akamai Technologies Inc XNAS:AKAM Stock - Get Insider Activity SEC Filing of Akamai Technologies Inc XNAS:AKAM stocks, including company profile, shares outstanding, strategy, business segments, operations, officers, consolidated financial statements, financial notes and ownership information.

XNAS:AKAM Akamai Technologies Inc Insider Activity 4 Filing - 7/27/2012
Name |  Ticker |  Star Rating |  Market Cap |  Stock Type |  Sector |  Industry Star Rating |  Investment Style |  Total Assets |  Category |  Top Holdings |  Top Sectors |  Symbol |  Title Star Rating |  Category |  Total Assets |  Top Holdings |  Top Sectors |  Symbol |  Name Title |  Date |  Author |  Collection |  Interest |  Popularity Topic |  Sector |  Key Indicators |  User Interest |  Market Cap |  Industry Name |  Ticker |  Star Rating |  Market Cap |  Stock Type |  Sector |  Industry Star Rating |  Investment Style |  Total Assets |  Category |  Top Holdings |  Top Sectors |  Symbol / Ticker |  Title Star Rating |  Category |  Total Assets |  Symbol / Ticker |  Name Title |  Date |  Author |  Collection |  Popularity |  Interest Title |  Date |  Company |  Symbol |  Interest |  Popularity Topic |  Sector |  Key Indicators |  User Interest |  Market Cap |  Industry Name |  Ticker |  Popularity |  Our Choices Title |  Date |  Company |  Symbol |  Interest |  Popularity

Previous: XNAS:AKAM Akamai Technologies Inc Insider Activity 4 Filing - 7/27/2012  |  Next: XNAS:AKAM Akamai Technologies Inc Insider Activity 4 Filing - 7/30/2012