XNAS:PEGA Pegasystems Inc Insider Activity 4 Filing - 9/15/2012

Effective Date 9/15/2012

XNAS:PEGA (Pegasystems Inc): Fair Value Estimate
Premium
XNAS:PEGA (Pegasystems Inc): Consider Buying
Premium
XNAS:PEGA (Pegasystems Inc): Consider Selling
Premium
XNAS:PEGA (Pegasystems Inc): Fair Value Uncertainty
Premium
XNAS:PEGA (Pegasystems Inc): Economic Moat
Premium
XNAS:PEGA (Pegasystems Inc): Stewardship
Premium
 
FORM 4
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, Section 17(a) of the Public Utility Holding Company Act of 1935 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Expires: January 31, 2005
Estimated average burden hours per response... 0.5

(Print or Type Responses)
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person *
KOUNINIS EFSTATHIOS A
  2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
PEGASYSTEMS INC [PEGA]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
_____ Director _____ 10% Owner
__X__ Officer (give title below) _____ Other (specify below)
VP of Finance & CAO
(Last)
(First)
(Middle)
C/O PEGASYSTEMS INC., 1 ROGERS STREET
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
09/15/2012
(Street)

CAMBRIDGE, MA 02142
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
_X_ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
(City)
(State)
(Zip)
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 3. Transaction Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
(Instr. 4)
7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
(Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Common Stock 09/15/2012   M   16(1) A $ 0 496 D  
Common Stock 09/15/2012   F   6 D $29.84 490 D  
Common Stock 09/15/2012   M   16(4) A $ 0 506 D  
Common Stock 09/15/2012   F   6 D $29.84 500 D  

Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB control number. SEC 1474 (9-02)

Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 4. Transaction Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4, and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date
(Month/Day/Year)
7. Title and Amount of Underlying Securities
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 4)
10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
(Instr. 4)
11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
(Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Restricted Stock Units(2) $ 0 09/15/2012   M     16(1) 12/15/2010(1)   (3) Common Stock 315 $ 0 142 D  
Restricted Stock Units(2) $ 0 09/15/2012   M     16(4) 06/15/2011(4)   (3) Common Stock 324 $ 0 179 D  

Reporting Owners

Reporting Owner Name / Address Relationships
 Director  10% Owner  Officer  Other
KOUNINIS EFSTATHIOS A
C/O PEGASYSTEMS INC.
1 ROGERS STREET
CAMBRIDGE, MA 02142
      VP of Finance & CAO  

Signatures

 /s/ Janet Mesrobian, Esq., as Attorney-In-Fact for Efstathios A. Kouninis   09/18/2012
** Signature of Reporting Person Date

Explanation of Responses:

* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4(b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations. See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
(1) Represents 5% quarterly vesting on September 15, 2012. Original grant was 315 RSUs, with 20% vested on December 15, 2010, and the remaining 80% vesting in equal quarterly installments over the remaining four years.
(2) Each restricted stock unit represents the right to receive, following vesting, one share of Pegasystems Inc.'s common stock.
(3) Once vested, the shares of common stock are not subject to expiration.
(4) Represents 5% quarterly vesting on September 15, 2012. Original grant was 324 RSUs, with 20% vested on June 15, 2011, and the remaining 80% vesting in equal quarterly installments over the remaining four years.

Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.

Potential persons who are to respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB number.

XNAS:PEGA Pegasystems Inc Insider Activity 4 Filling

Pegasystems Inc XNAS:PEGA Stock - Get Insider Activity SEC Filing of Pegasystems Inc XNAS:PEGA stocks, including company profile, shares outstanding, strategy, business segments, operations, officers, consolidated financial statements, financial notes and ownership information.

XNAS:PEGA Pegasystems Inc Insider Activity 4 Filing - 9/15/2012
Name |  Ticker |  Star Rating |  Market Cap |  Stock Type |  Sector |  Industry Star Rating |  Investment Style |  Total Assets |  Category |  Top Holdings |  Top Sectors |  Symbol |  Title Star Rating |  Category |  Total Assets |  Top Holdings |  Top Sectors |  Symbol |  Name Title |  Date |  Author |  Collection |  Interest |  Popularity Topic |  Sector |  Key Indicators |  User Interest |  Market Cap |  Industry Name |  Ticker |  Star Rating |  Market Cap |  Stock Type |  Sector |  Industry Star Rating |  Investment Style |  Total Assets |  Category |  Top Holdings |  Top Sectors |  Symbol / Ticker |  Title Star Rating |  Category |  Total Assets |  Symbol / Ticker |  Name Title |  Date |  Author |  Collection |  Popularity |  Interest Title |  Date |  Company |  Symbol |  Interest |  Popularity Topic |  Sector |  Key Indicators |  User Interest |  Market Cap |  Industry Title |  Date |  Company |  Symbol |  Interest |  Popularity

Previous: XNAS:PEGA Pegasystems Inc Insider Activity 4 Filing - 9/15/2012  |  Next: XNAS:PEGA Pegasystems Inc Insider Activity 4 Filing - 9/15/2012