Global commerce platform and payments leader eBay (Nasdaq:EBAY) today
reported that revenue for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2014
increased 9% to $4.9 billion, compared to the same period in 2013.
- Record 2014 fourth quarter earnings per share of $1.19 compared with $1.13 in the 2013 fourth quarter - 2014 full year earnings per share were $4.93 compared with $4.44 for 2013, which included a $0.20 per share benefit due to the reduction of the United earnout liability
- 2015 full year earnings per share guidance range of $4.50 to $4.70, including an estimated $0.15 per share year over year increase in pension expense, compared with $4.93 for 2014 - 2015 first quarter earnings per share guidance of $1.05 to $1.15 compared with $1.09 in the 2014 first quarter - Purchased $100 million, or 1,263,947 shares, of Kirby common stock since December 23, 2014 at an average price of $79.12 per share - Kirby's Board of Directors authorized the repurchase of an additional 2,000,000 shares, bringing the total unused repurchase authorization to 3,685,000 shares HOUSTON , Jan.
- Revenue growth exceeded October guidance range - Revenue excluding Inkjet Exit grew 7 percent, seventh consecutive quarter of growth - Combined MPS and Perceptive Software revenue exceeded $1.1 billion in 2014
- Non-GAAP EPS impacted $0.18 per share due to higher than expected taxes and additional currency headwinds - Generated strong free cash flow of $153 million in quarter, $282 million in full year - Share repurchases and dividends totaled $44 million in quarter, $165 million in full year - Claron acquisition broadened company's medical content management capabilities LEXINGTON, Ky.
The Andersons, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter & Full Year Results Canada NewsWire
Record Full-Year Earnings of $3.84 per Diluted Share Fourth Quarter Earnings of $0.89 per Diluted Share Ethanol Group Leads Earnings Results MAUMEE, Ohio , Feb.
2014 Fourth-Quarter Sales of $18.3 Billion Decreased 0.6%; EPS was $0.89 2014 Full-Year Sales of $74.3 Billion Increased 4.2%; Full-Year EPS was $5.70
Excluding Special Items, 2014 Fourth-Quarter EPS was $1.27, an Increase of 2.4%*, and 2014 Full-Year EPS was $5.97, an Increase of 8.2%* NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., Jan.
Reports Strong Profitability and Cash Flow for Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2014 Board of Directors Declares First-Ever Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.30 Per Share
Board Increases Share Repurchase Authorization by $250 Million Company Issues Full-Year 2015 Guidance BELLEVUE, Wash.
Fourth Quarter 2014 Results - EPS from continuing operations was an all-time record $1.02, up 23% compared to fourth quarter 2013 adjusted EPS from continuing operations of $0.83 ($0.89 on a GAAP basis)
- Total revenue of $5.0 billion, up 12% compared to the year-ago period, increasing across all major business sectors; operating income of $227 million, an increase of 12% compared to the fourth quarter of 2013 Full Year 2014 Results - Adjusted EPS from continuing operations was an all-time record $3.49, up 17% compared to full year 2013 adjusted EPS from continuing operations of $2.98. On a GAAP basis, full year EPS from continuing operations was $3.53 in 2014 compared to $3.05 in 2013, up 16%. - Total revenue of $19.1 billion, up 9% compared to 2013, increasing across all major business sectors; operating income of $821 million, an increase of 11% compared to 2013 FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.
Independent. Insightful. Trusted. Morningstar provides stock market analysis; equity, mutual fund, and ETF research, ratings, and picks; portfolio tools; and option, hedge fund, IRA, 401k, and 529 plan research. Our reliable data and analysis can help both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers.