- Record revenue of $6.25 billion for the quarter, up 5% sequentially - Record EBITDA of $1.12 billion, up 3% sequentially - Record free cash flow for the quarter of $725 million
- Repurchase of $200 million of shares during the quarter HOUSTON , Oct.
Global commerce platform and payments leader eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY) today
reported that revenue for the third quarter ended September 30, 2014
increased 12% to $4.4 billion, compared to the same period in 2013.
- Record quarterly revenues increase 14% to $31.9 million, exceeding the top end of guidance - GAAP EPS of $0.15, including the impact of a non-cash deferred tax asset adjustment that reduced earnings by $0.05 - Raising 2014 revenue guidance to a range of $125 million to $126 million, representing growth of 14% at new midpoint - Revising 2014 GAAP EPS guidance to a range of $0.65-$0.67, reflecting the Q3 non-cash tax adjustment and elevated legal expenses
- JAMES BOLDT, CTG CEO PASSED AWAY UNEXPECTEDLY ON OCTOBER 13, 2014 - HEADCOUNT INCREASED BY 100 - HEALTHCARE REVENUE WAS 27% OF REVENUE
- TOTAL SOLUTIONS REVENUE WAS 36% OF REVENUE - STRONG BALANCE SHEET WITH NO DEBT AND A $28.3 MILLION CASH POSITION BUFFALO, N.Y. , Oct.
Third Quarter Summary Net income of $1.5 million compared to net income of $6.0 million in third quarter of 2013 Diluted earnings per share of $0.25 compared to diluted earnings per share of $1.27 in third quarter of 2013 Provision for loan losses of ($1.0) million, up $3.3 million from third quarter of 2013 Income tax expense of $1.1 million, up $0.9 million from third quarter of 2013 Net interest income of $4.8 million, down $0.5 million from third quarter of 2013 Non-performing assets of $13.8 million, down $2.0 million from second quarter of 2014 Year to Date Summary
ROCHESTER, Minn., Oct.
- Total Revenues of $707.6 Million - Net Earnings of $9.3 Million; Diluted EPS of $.13 - Non-GAAP Diluted EPS of $.39 Excluding Special Charges
- Progressive Continues to Exceed Expectations - Executing on Strategic Cost Initiatives ATLANTA , Oct.
GATX Corporation (NYSE:GMT) today reported 2014 third quarter net income
of $51.3 million or $1.14 per diluted share, compared to net income of
$53.8 million or $1.15 per diluted share in the third quarter of 2013.
Independent. Insightful. Trusted. Morningstar provides stock market analysis; equity, mutual fund, and ETF research, ratings, and picks; portfolio tools; and option, hedge fund, IRA, 401k, and 529 plan research. Our reliable data and analysis can help both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers.