- AbbVie Presents for the First Time Results from the Venetoclax Phase 2 Program in Acute Myelogenous Leukemia - Study Evaluated Preliminary Efficacy of Venetoclax in 32 Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myelogenous Leukemia and as Frontline Therapy in Patients Unfit for Intensive Treatment
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill.
Sign-up for AbbVie Presents Results from Phase 2 Study of Investigational Compound Venetoclax (ABT-199/GDC-0199) in Acute Myelogenous Leukemia at the 56th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting investment picks
GTx, Inc. (NASDAQ: GTXI) today announced that the results from its
positive proof of concept Phase 2 clinical trial evaluating enobosarm
9mg in post-menopausal women with estrogen receptor (ER) positive and
androgen receptor (AR) positive metastatic breast cancer will be
featured in a poster presentation at the San Antonio Breast Cancer
Symposium taking place December 9 - 13, 2014, in San Antonio, Texas.
Sign-up for Intra-Cellular Therapies to Present Results From Phase I/II Clinical Trial for ITI-007 in Healthy Geriatric Subjects and Patients With Dementia at the American Neurological Association 139th Annual Meeting investment picks
- Data include results from a Phase 1 study of ABT-414 as monotherapy and in combination with radiation and/or chemotherapy in patients with newly diagnosed and recurrent/unresectable glioblastoma multiforme
- AbbVie will initiate a randomized Phase 2 trial of ABT-414 in patients with glioblastoma multiforme NORTH CHICAGO, Ill.
Sign-up for AbbVie Presents Results from Study of ABT-414 in Patients with Glioblastoma Multiforme at the 19th Annual Scientific Meeting and Education Day of the Society for Neuro-Oncology investment picks
- In adult patients co-infected with genotype 1 (GT1) hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) type 1 infection, TURQUOISE-I demonstrated sustained virologic response rates 12 weeks post-treatment (SVR(12)) of 93.5 percent after 12 weeks of treatment and 90.6 percent after 24 weeks of treatment, respectively
- In adult liver transplant patients with recurrent chronic GT1 HCV infection and new to treatment after transplantation, CORAL-I demonstrated 97.1 percent SVR rates at 12 and 24 weeks post-treatment after 24 weeks of treatment - CORAL-I results published online today in The New England Journal of Medicine BOSTON , Nov.
Sign-up for AbbVie to Present Results from Studies in Chronic Hepatitis C Patients with HIV-1 Co-Infection (TURQUOISE-I) and Liver Transplant Recipients (CORAL-I) at The Liver Meeting® 2014 investment picks
- Results demonstrated high response rates in adult chronic hepatitis C genotype 4 patients without cirrhosis - Data underscore AbbVie's commitment to evaluating treatments across a range of patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection
BOSTON , Nov.
Independent. Insightful. Trusted. Morningstar provides stock market analysis; equity, mutual fund, and ETF research, ratings, and picks; portfolio tools; and option, hedge fund, IRA, 401k, and 529 plan research. Our reliable data and analysis can help both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers.