Edison International (NYSE: EIX) today reported third quarter 2014 net
income on a GAAP basis of $480 million, or $1.47 per share, compared to
$438 million, or $1.34 per share, in the third quarter of 2013.
- Record 675 HeartWare® Ventricular Assist Systems sold worldwide in Q3 - U.S. revenue of $39.1 million, 39% growth from third quarter 2013 - International revenue of $29.5 million, 11% growth from third quarter 2013
- Conference call today at 8:00 a.m. U.S. EDT - FRAMINGHAM, Mass.
Third Quarter Revenue of $30 Million Liberty Global Accepts Nucleus Gateway Software for Poland Two New Design Wins for Nucleus in U.S. and Asia Pacific OTT Platform for Premium Video Unveiled
ACTON, Mass., Dec.
- 9.4% growth in consolidated service revenue to $491.7 million - Gross margin improvements in all three business segments year-over-year - GAAP operating margin of 10.9%; adjusted operating margin of 10.7% (up 140 basis points)
- GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.67 grew 48.9%; adjusted diluted earnings per share of $0.65 grew 44.4% - Net new business wins of $432 million; net book-to-bill ratio of 0.88; backlog at $4.9 billion BOSTON , Oct.
ICF International, Inc. (NASDAQ:ICFI), a leading provider of consulting
services and technology solutions to government and commercial clients,
reported results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2014.
Digi International® Inc. (NASDAQ:DGII) ( www.digi.com )
reported revenue of $51.6 million for the fourth fiscal quarter of 2014,
compared with $51.4 million for the fourth fiscal quarter of 2013, an
increase of $0.2 million, or 0.5%. Net income was $0.4 million, or $0.02
per diluted share, in the fourth fiscal quarter of 2014 compared to net
income of $2.0 million, or $0.08 per diluted share, in the year ago
CHESTERFIELD, MO--(Marketwired - October 30, 2014) - Reliv International, Inc. (NASDAQ: RELV), a maker of nutritional supplements that promote optimal health, today reported its financial results for the third quarter of 2014.
* Third quarter revenue decreased 10.2% year-over-year to $61.8 million * Third quarter operating income decreased 32.7% to $5.2 million, or 8.4% of sales
* Third quarter net income decreased 38.8% year-over-year to $4.3 million, or $0.26 per share * Full Year 2014 net income expected to be in the range of $16.5 million to $17.0 million, or $0.99 to $1.02 per share CARLSTADT, N.J. , Nov.
Adjusted net earnings per share of $0.03 in line with guidance of an adjusted net earnings per share of $0.02 to $0.06 and represents a significant improvement from an adjusted net loss per share of $0.15 in the prior year third quarter.
Independent. Insightful. Trusted. Morningstar provides stock market analysis; equity, mutual fund, and ETF research, ratings, and picks; portfolio tools; and option, hedge fund, IRA, 401k, and 529 plan research. Our reliable data and analysis can help both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers.