Edison International (NYSE: EIX) today reported third quarter 2014 net
income on a GAAP basis of $480 million, or $1.47 per share, compared to
$438 million, or $1.34 per share, in the third quarter of 2013.
Second Quarter Revenue of $29.8 Million at Higher End of Guidance Substantially Narrowed Operating Loss to $(0.15) GAAP and $(0.08) Non-GAAP Signed Multi-Million Dollar Contract with European Service Provider for Adrenalin and Nucleus Signed First Cloud Adrenalin OTT Contract with BBC Worldwide ACTON, Mass., Sept.
- Record 675 HeartWare® Ventricular Assist Systems sold worldwide in Q3 - U.S. revenue of $39.1 million, 39% growth from third quarter 2013 - International revenue of $29.5 million, 11% growth from third quarter 2013
- Conference call today at 8:00 a.m. U.S. EDT - FRAMINGHAM, Mass.
Third Quarter Revenue of $30 Million Liberty Global Accepts Nucleus Gateway Software for Poland Two New Design Wins for Nucleus in U.S. and Asia Pacific OTT Platform for Premium Video Unveiled
ACTON, Mass., Dec.
ICF International, Inc. (NASDAQ:ICFI), a leading provider of consulting
services and technology solutions to government and commercial clients,
reported results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2014.
Digi International® Inc. (NASDAQ:DGII) ( www.digi.com )
reported revenue of $51.6 million for the fourth fiscal quarter of 2014,
compared with $51.4 million for the fourth fiscal quarter of 2013, an
increase of $0.2 million, or 0.5%. Net income was $0.4 million, or $0.02
per diluted share, in the fourth fiscal quarter of 2014 compared to net
income of $2.0 million, or $0.08 per diluted share, in the year ago
CHESTERFIELD, MO--(Marketwired - October 30, 2014) - Reliv International, Inc. (NASDAQ: RELV), a maker of nutritional supplements that promote optimal health, today reported its financial results for the third quarter of 2014.
- 9.4% growth in consolidated service revenue to $491.7 million - Gross margin improvements in all three business segments year-over-year - GAAP operating margin of 10.9%; adjusted operating margin of 10.7% (up 140 basis points)
- GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.67 grew 48.9%; adjusted diluted earnings per share of $0.65 grew 44.4% - Net new business wins of $432 million; net book-to-bill ratio of 0.88; backlog at $4.9 billion BOSTON , Oct.
* Third quarter revenue decreased 10.2% year-over-year to $61.8 million * Third quarter operating income decreased 32.7% to $5.2 million, or 8.4% of sales
* Third quarter net income decreased 38.8% year-over-year to $4.3 million, or $0.26 per share * Full Year 2014 net income expected to be in the range of $16.5 million to $17.0 million, or $0.99 to $1.02 per share CARLSTADT, N.J. , Nov.
Independent. Insightful. Trusted. Morningstar provides stock market analysis; equity, mutual fund, and ETF research, ratings, and picks; portfolio tools; and option, hedge fund, IRA, 401k, and 529 plan research. Our reliable data and analysis can help both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers.