- Denmark-headquartered multinational crop protection company - Broadens market access in key geographic regions - Expands position in existing crop segments and accelerates access to additional crops
- Provides new technology applications, including research and formulation expertise - Enhances portfolio with complementary products and technologies - Accretive to adjusted earnings in the first full year - Modifies previously announced separation process with plan to divest Alkali Chemicals; proceeds used to reduce acquisition-related debt PHILADELPHIA , Sept.
- FMC providing grants to three FFA chapters - FMC will co-sponsor national award, partner with local high school chapters - Award supports students engaged in plant systems research
PHILADELPHIA , Oct.
Westmoreland Coal Company (NasdaqGM:WLB), through its subsidiary
Westmoreland Kemmerer, Inc., today announced the signing of a long-term
supply agreement with FMC Corporation (NYSE:FMC) from the Kemmerer Mine
for FMC’s Westvaco and Granger operations.
- Consolidated revenues up 6 percent to $1.0 billion - Agricultural Solutions segment earnings up 2 percent - Health and Nutrition segment earnings up 6 percent
- Minerals segment earnings up 42 percent - Consolidated adjusted earnings per share up 16 percent to $0.95 per diluted share - Full-year 2014 outlook for adjusted earnings of $3.85 to $3.95 per diluted share PHILADELPHIA , Oct.
Independent. Insightful. Trusted. Morningstar provides stock market analysis; equity, mutual fund, and ETF research, ratings, and picks; portfolio tools; and option, hedge fund, IRA, 401k, and 529 plan research. Our reliable data and analysis can help both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers.