Pfizer's stock (PFE) fell 1.6% in premarket trade Monday, after the blue-chip drug maker lowered its 2014 profit outlook following its agreement to team up with Germany's Merck KGaA to develop new cancer treatments.
For the three-month period ended September 30, 2014, Autoliv, Inc.
(NYSE:ALV)(STO:ALIVSDB) – the worldwide leader in automotive safety
systems – reported consolidated sales of $2,208 million, the highest
third quarter sales ever for the Company.
Multimedia Games Holding Company, Inc. (Nasdaq:MGAM) (“Multimedia Games”
or the “Company”) today reported operating results for its fiscal 2014
fourth quarter and full year ended September 30, 2014, as summarized
By Wallace Witkowski, MarketWatch
SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Major brewers have taken notice that sales of craft-brewed beers are on the rise, and the big players have turned to buying out their micro-brewing rivals.
By Sara Sjolin, MarketWatch
LONDON (MarketWatch) -- Here are some companies whose shares made notable moves in European trade on Wednesday:
Shares of Heineken NV (HINKY) fell 1.6% after the Dutch brewer said third-quarter profit fell 4.8%, due to lower sales in Europe.
Strategically Compelling, Financially Attractive Transaction - Attractive market extension of Mid-Atlantic footprint - Second largest bank headquartered in Pennsylvania
- Combined #5 ranking in Susquehanna's markets - Strong fit with BB&T's culture and community banking model - EPS accretive and strong IRR WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. and LITITZ, Pa.
- Transaction facilitates the public flotation of a high quality investment management business focused on specialized credit investments
- Experienced management team with deep sector expertise and a successful track record of investing through multiple credit and market cycles
- Approximately $5.0 billion of assets under management on behalf of domestic and foreign institutional investors
- Significant equity capital investment to accelerate strategic growth initiatives
- Favorable transaction terms with clear alignment of interests between management, employees and public stockholders
(NYSE:XRX) announced today the appointment of Sue Watts as executive
vice president of business and operations planning for Xerox
Services , reporting to Robert Zapfel, president of Xerox’s Services
Even though oil prices have softened, Texas continues to drive a
historic U.S. oil boom that shows no signs of slowing down and a flood
of new West Texas drilling permits drives Taylor Consulting Inc.
(OTCBB:TAYO) to find and acquire the most promising properties in the
Permian Basin area.
According to the American Express Meetings & Events 2015 Global Meetings
Forecast (“the Forecast”), meetings are expected to play a critical role
in a return to business fundamentals in 2015, a trend which should help
drive the long-term health of the industry.
Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. (Susquehanna) (NASDAQ: SUSQ) today
announced that it earned net income for the third quarter ended
September 30, 2014 of $33.5 million, or $0.18 per diluted share,
compared to $43.5 million, or $0.23 per diluted share, for the second
quarter of 2014 and $44.3 million, or $0.24 per diluted share, for the
third quarter of 2013.
Independent. Insightful. Trusted. Morningstar provides stock market analysis; equity, mutual fund, and ETF research, ratings, and picks; portfolio tools; and option, hedge fund, IRA, 401k, and 529 plan research. Our reliable data and analysis can help both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers.