Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: GUID), the World Leader in Digital
Investigations™, today announced that Barry Plaga, Chief Financial
Officer (CFO) of Guidance Software, has been appointed Interim Chief
Executive Officer (CEO). This appointment follows the departure of
Victor Limongelli as Guidance Software’s President and CEO and his
resignation as a member of the Company’s Board of Directors.
– Advanced Lead Compound MIN-101 in Once-daily Formulation with Topline Results Expected in 4Q14; Phase 2b Study Expected to be Submitted in 4Q14 and Enrollment Expected to Begin in 1H15 –
WALTHAM, Mass., Nov.
Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPXA), a biopharmaceutical company
developing personalized immunotherapies for autoimmune disorders,
including multiple sclerosis (MS) and Neuromyelitis Optica (NMO), today
reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30,
2014 and provided an overview of the Company’s recent corporate
Rubicon Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:RBCN), a leading provider of sapphire
substrates and products to the LED, semiconductor, and optical
industries, today reported financial results for its third quarter ended
September 30, 2014.
- Market growth continued in Hawaii, container volume up 3.8 percent YOY - Freight yields increased across major trade lanes - 3Q14 Revenue of $441.8 million, up 6.5 percent YOY
- Ocean transportation operating income of $42.6 million, up 67.1 percent YOY - 3Q14 Net Income of $21.5 million, EBITDA of $62.2 million - Diluted EPS of $0.50, up 25.0 percent YOY HONOLULU , Nov.
- GAAP EPS increases 35% to record $1.11 - Non-GAAP Economic EPS increases 15% to record $1.17 - Estimated Remaining Collections increase to record $5.1 billion
- Encore deploys $336 million worldwide, $174 million in core U.S. market - Encore completes Atlantic Credit & Finance servicing platform and portfolio acquisition SAN DIEGO , Nov.
Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. ("TSI" or the "Company")
(NASDAQ:CLUB) today announced that it will hold its quarterly conference
call to discuss third quarter 2014 financial results on Tuesday,
November 11, 2014 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
Oncology , Inc. (NASDAQ:CLVS) reported financial results for its
third quarter ended September 30, 2014, and provided an update on the
development programs for the rest of 2014.
Independent. Insightful. Trusted. Morningstar provides stock market analysis; equity, mutual fund, and ETF research, ratings, and picks; portfolio tools; and option, hedge fund, IRA, 401k, and 529 plan research. Our reliable data and analysis can help both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers.