LONDON--U.K. advertising giant WPP PLC (WPP.LN) is beefing up its digital capabilities by taking a stake of up to 19.9% in the U.S. Internet audience measurement company comScore Inc. (SCOR).
WPP said Thursday that its research arm Kantar and comScore will cooperate to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and WPP will offer to buy up to 15.45% of comScore through a tender offer with an offering price of $46.13 per share.
Kansas City Southern (KCS) (NYSE: KSU) Vice President Investor
Relations, William Galligan and Vice President Financial Planning
Analysis & Purchasing, Mike Walczak will address the Barclays Industrial
Select Conference at 1:20 p.m. eastern time on Thursday, February 19,
- Gross bookings increased 20% in 2014 to $2.4 billion, led by strong performance of franchise games - Full year adjusted EBITDA increased 15% to $950 million; reports sixth consecutive quarter with adjusted EBITDA margin of more than 40% and full year 2014 adjusted EBITDA margin of 42%
- Network grew to record levels in Daily Active Users, Monthly Active Users, and Monthly Unique Users in fourth quarter 2014; reached a new quarterly high of 1.5 billion average daily game plays - $661 million net cash generated from operating activities in 2014; ended year with $964 million cash and cash equivalents - Begins repurchasing shares under $150 million open market repurchase program; announces special dividend of $0.94 per share, approximately $300 million in aggregate - Announces agreement to acquire Z2Live, Inc., a proven game development company, to bolster efforts to diversify into new genres LONDON and NEW YORK , Feb.
Kingstone Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq:KINS) today announced that its
board declared a quarterly dividend of $.05 per share payable on March
13, 2015 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February
Knowles Corporation (NYSE: KN), a market leader and global supplier of
advanced micro-acoustic solutions and specialty components, today
announced results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31,
By Sean Carney
PRAGUE--Czech retail bank Komercni Banka AS (BAAKOMB.PR), majority-owned by Societe Generale SA (SCGLY), expects its total lending portfolio to expand this year amid local economic growth, but the country's low interest rate environment will weigh on revenues, company executives said Thursday.
- George Zoghbi Named Chief Operating Officer - Chris Kempczinski Named EVP, Growth Initiatives and President of International - Teri List-Stoll, Chief Financial Officer, Deanie Elsner, Chief Marketing Officer, and Chuck Davis, EVP of Research, Development, Quality and Innovation, to depart
- Q4 net revenues grew 2.2% and Organic Net Revenues(1) were up 3.4% - 2014 EPS of $1.74 included $1.41 of losses from market-based impacts to post-employment benefit plans(1)
- 2014 Free Cash Flow(1) was $1.5 billion NORTHFIELD, Ill.
Independent. Insightful. Trusted. Morningstar provides stock market analysis; equity, mutual fund, and ETF research, ratings, and picks; portfolio tools; and option, hedge fund, IRA, 401k, and 529 plan research. Our reliable data and analysis can help both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers.