Houston, TX Businesswoman Nominated to serve on Holding Company and Bank Boards -President and CEO of Houston Zoo, Inc. -Former Bank of America Executive
-Community Service and Economic Development Leader TUPELO, Miss.
Capital Senior Living Corporation (the “Company”) (NYSE:CSU), one of the
nation’s largest operators of senior living communities, today announced
operating and financial results for the fourth quarter and full year
CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (NYSE: CBL) today announced that its
Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend for the
Company’s Common Stock of $0.265 per share for the quarter ending March
- CBOE to develop new index options products in the U.S. based on FTSE and Russell indices - Strengthens CBOE's existing relationship with Russell indices
- Parties committed to increasing investor education on options LONDON and CHICAGO , Feb.
- Revenues Increased 16.0% and NOI Improved 13.4% in Fourth Quarter - - Revenue Grew 15.9% and NOI Increased 15.3% for Full Year 2014 - - Company Advances its Repositioning and Initiates Strategic Review -
CHARLOTTE, N.C. , Feb.
TORONTO,ON--(Marketwired - February 26, 2015) - CCL Industries Inc. (TSX: CCL.A) (TSX: CCL.B)
Fourth-Quarter Highlights Adjusted basic earnings per share (3) of $1.51, up 26.9%, basic earnings per share of $1.33, up 129.3% 13.4% operating income margin (1) , up 0.5% year-over-year CCL Label organic sales growth of 5.9% Board approves 25% increase to first quarter 2015 dividend.
Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) announced today that the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Advisory Committee on Immunization
Practices (ACIP) voted to recommend serogroup B meningococcal
vaccination to help protect individuals at increased risk.
By Leos Rousek
0830/0730 Magyar Telekom presser on
0900/0800 Hungary 4Q fixed capital
1200/1100 Slovak, French talks in
Talks between French and Slovak finance ministers on the push by Paris to get more time to meet strict European Union fiscal rules will be in the region's spotlight Thursday.
- Strong financial and operational performance - Customer growth continues: nearly 55,000 new metered electric customers and 36,000 new gas customers
- 2014 utility operations capital spending up 14% versus 2013 HOUSTON , Feb.
Independent. Insightful. Trusted. Morningstar provides stock market analysis; equity, mutual fund, and ETF research, ratings, and picks; portfolio tools; and option, hedge fund, IRA, 401k, and 529 plan research. Our reliable data and analysis can help both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers.