Exelon Corporation (NYSE: EXC) announced third quarter 2014 consolidated
earnings as follows:
“Exelon achieved earnings above our guidance range this quarter, with
strong performance from both our utility and generation businesses,”
said Christopher M.
~ Increases FFO as Adjusted by 26.3% for the Quarter ~ ~ Increases Same-Store Revenue by 7.2% for the Quarter ~ ~ Increases Same-Store NOI by 9.3% for the Quarter ~
~ Increases Same-Store Occupancy by 100 basis points to 91.7% ~ SALT LAKE CITY , Oct.
LONDON , October 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (NYSE: FCAU) ("FCA") today announced that in connection with its discussions regarding capital planning to support the Group's 2014-2018 Business Plan, the Board confirmed FCA's intention to eliminate any contractual terms limiting the free flow of capital among members of the Group.
- Increased Occupancy to 93.9%, Up 90 Basis Points from 2Q14, 270 Basis Points from 3Q13 - Grew Same Store NOI 4.9% - Signed Nearly 700,000 Square Feet of New Development Leases
- Earned Investment Grade Ratings for Unsecured Notes from Moody's and Fitch - Sold $54.2 Million of Properties Comprised of 925,000 Square Feet CHICAGO , Oct.
(NYSE: FIS), the world’s largest provider of banking and payments
technology solutions and a global leader in consulting and outsourcing
solutions, today announced a regular quarterly dividend of $0.24 per
- Net Sales increased over $118 million Year-over-Year - Adjusted Operating Profit rose 16% Year-over-Year - Adjusted EPS at $0.26, GAAP EPS at $0.23
- Free cash flow generation of $322 million SAN JOSE, Calif.
- Consolidated revenues up 6 percent to $1.0 billion - Agricultural Solutions segment earnings up 2 percent - Health and Nutrition segment earnings up 6 percent
- Minerals segment earnings up 42 percent - Consolidated adjusted earnings per share up 16 percent to $0.95 per diluted share - Full-year 2014 outlook for adjusted earnings of $3.85 to $3.95 per diluted share PHILADELPHIA , Oct.
Sign-up for FNF Core Reports Third Quarter 2014 Adjusted EPS of $0.51; Adjusted Pre-Tax Title Margin of 14.7%, a 50 Basis Point Sequential Improvement From the Second Quarter of 2014; Black Knight Adjusted EBITDA Margin of 42.3% investment picks
FOX News Channel (FNC) will present a new documentary entitled The
Man Who Killed Usama Bin Laden hosted by Washington correspondent
Peter Doocy, on Tuesday, November 11 th and Wednesday,
November 12 th from 10-11PM/ET. The two-night presentation
will feature an exclusive interview with the Navy SEAL who says he fired
the shots that killed terrorist leader Usama Bin Laden.
Independent. Insightful. Trusted. Morningstar provides stock market analysis; equity, mutual fund, and ETF research, ratings, and picks; portfolio tools; and option, hedge fund, IRA, 401k, and 529 plan research. Our reliable data and analysis can help both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers.