- Quarterly Core Earnings of $0.55 per Diluted Common Share, up 8% from Prior Quarter - - Deploys $2.3 Billion of Capital during the Quarter -
- LNR Ranks #1 in New Issue Special Servicing Assignments for First Nine Months of 2014 - - Declares Dividend of $0.48 per Share for the Fourth Quarter of 2014 - - Commits $150 Million to First Core Plus Equity Investment - GREENWICH, Conn.
- Increases Second Half Non-GAAP EPS Forecast to $6.60-$6.70 - - 158% Increase in Third Quarter 2014 Adjusted EBITDA to $1.3 billion - - North American Brands Revenues of $1.6 billion; North American Generics and International Revenues of $1.6 billion -
- Debt Repayment of ~$750 million During Quarter - - Business Development Initiatives Expand Portfolios; Significant Progress in Integration/Synergy Capture - - GAAP Loss Per Diluted Share in Third Quarter of $3.95 - DUBLIN , Nov.
American States Water Company (NYSE:AWR) today reported net income of
$21.2 million, or basic and fully diluted earnings per share of $0.54
for the quarter ended September 30, 2014, as compared to net income of
$20.8 million, or basic and fully diluted earnings per share of $0.54
and $0.53, respectively, for the quarter ended September 30, 2013.
- Unlevered Free Cash Flow1 of $24.5 million for the quarter and $73.9 million year-to-date - Adjusted EBITDA1 of $61.7 million for the quarter and $190.1 million year-to-date
- Capital expenditures of $28.8 million for the quarter and $91.8 million year-to-date - Net loss of $37.8 million for the quarter and $92.7 million year-to-date CHARLOTTE, N.C. , Nov.
Corporation (NYSE:AGCO) and Appareo
Systems announced today that they have agreed to enter a joint
venture, building on the existing IAS (Intelligent Agricultural
Solutions) business structure, to allow for breakthrough agricultural
Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:ROC) today posted as reported net income
from continuing operations of $54.4 million, or $0.75 per share for the
third quarter of 2014, which included other net benefits of $9.1
million, as compared to $8.4 million, or $0.11 per share for the same
period in the prior year, which included other net charges of $21.5
Cincinnati Bell Inc. (NYSE:CBB) today announced financial results for
the third quarter of 2014, highlighted by the completion of the Wireless
spectrum sale and continued revenue growth generated by its strategic
Intercontinental Exchange (NYSE: ICE), the leading global network of
exchanges and clearing houses, today announced that ICE Endex, the
leading energy exchange in continental Europe, successfully launched Belgian
ZTP Natural Gas futures contracts on November 4, 2014.
Independent. Insightful. Trusted. Morningstar provides stock market analysis; equity, mutual fund, and ETF research, ratings, and picks; portfolio tools; and option, hedge fund, IRA, 401k, and 529 plan research. Our reliable data and analysis can help both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers.