Consolidated revenues up 11% for the quarter and for the fiscal year Consolidated segment profit up 15% for the quarter and for the fiscal year Net income attributable to shareholders of $150.4 million , down 6% for the fiscal year Adjusted net income attributable to shareholders of $150.3 million , up 8% for the fiscal year Adjusted basic earnings per share of $1.77 per share, up 7% for the fiscal year Free cash flow of $175.3 million , up 13% for the fiscal year TORONTO , Oct.
HIGHLIGHTS - IMAX delivers $169 million in global box office in the third quarter, a 28% increase over Q3 2013
- Q3 2014 adjusted EPS of $0.11 , up 83% compared to Q3 2013, leading to record quarterly operating cash flow of $36.6 million - Company signs deals for 42 theater systems in the third quarter, bringing backlog to 439 theaters NEW YORK , Oct.
Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:OXY) announced core income for the third
quarter of 2014 of $1.2 billion ($1.58 per diluted share), compared with
$1.6 billion ($1.97 per diluted share) for the third quarter of 2013.
- Third Quarter Net Revenues Increased 30% to $938 Million - Third Quarter Footwear Net Revenues Increased 50%; Third Quarter International Net Revenues Increased 94%
- Raises 2014 Net Revenues Outlook to Approximately $3.03 Billion (+30%) - Raises 2014 Operating Income Outlook to Approximately $348 Million (+31%) BALTIMORE , Oct.
Sign-up for Eastern Virginia Bankshares, Inc. and Virginia Company Bank Announce Receipt of Shareholder Approval for Eastern Virginia Bankshares, Inc.'s Acquisition of Virginia Company Bank investment picks
EQT Corporation (NYSE: EQT) today announced third quarter 2014 net
income attributable to EQT of $98.6 million, or $0.65 per diluted share
(EPS), 12% higher than the third quarter 2013 earnings of $88.3 million,
or $0.58 per diluted share.
Southcross Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SXE) (“Southcross” or the
“Partnership”) today announced that the board of directors of its
general partner has declared a cash distribution for the third quarter
of 2014 of $0.40 per common unit.
Penn National Gaming, Inc. (PENN:Nasdaq):
Penn National Gaming, Inc. (PENN:Nasdaq) (“Penn National Gaming”, “Penn”
or the “Company”) today reported third quarter operating results for the
three months ended September 30, 2014, as summarized below.
- Strong bookings of $5.9 billion; book-to-bill of 1.07 - Net sales of $5.5 billion - Reported operating margin of 13.9 percent; Adjusted Operating Margin of 13.2 percent
- EPS from continuing operations of $1.65; Adjusted EPS of $1.57 - Solid operating cash flow from continuing operations of $423 million in third quarter 2014 and $1.2 billion year-to-date 2014 WALTHAM, Mass.
AIRPORT CITY BUSINESS PARK, ISRAEL --
Independent. Insightful. Trusted. Morningstar provides stock market analysis; equity, mutual fund, and ETF research, ratings, and picks; portfolio tools; and option, hedge fund, IRA, 401k, and 529 plan research. Our reliable data and analysis can help both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers.