CHICAGO, IL --
- Entered into Potential $133.5 Million Agreement with SERVIER for PIXUVRI in U.S. and Certain E.U. Territories - - Acquired Worldwide Rights to Tosedostat, a Late-Stage Oral Targeted Therapy for Patients with AML and MDS; Retired Potential $209 Million in Development and Sales Milestones to Chroma -
- Conference Call Scheduled for Today at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time - SEATTLE , Oct.
Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:ESRT) (the "Company"), a
real estate investment trust with office and retail properties in
Manhattan and the greater New York metropolitan area, today reported
operational and financial results for the third quarter 2014.
Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE:AKR)("Acadia" or the "Company") today
announced the sale of 3,400,000 common shares of beneficial interest of
the Company (“Shares”) to BofA Merrill Lynch and Barclays, in a public
offering pursuant to the Company’s effective shelf registration
statement previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
NCI, Inc. (NASDAQ: NCIT), a leading provider of information technology
(IT), engineering, logistics, and professional solutions and services to
U.S. Federal Government agencies, today announced its financial and
operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2014.
HanesBrands (NYSE: HBI), a leading global marketer of everyday basic
apparel under world-class brands, today announced strong third-quarter
financial results driven by acquisition benefits, innovation, and
enhanced profitability from global supply chain efficiency gains.
- Net Sales increased over $118 million Year-over-Year - Adjusted Operating Profit rose 16% Year-over-Year - Adjusted EPS at $0.26, GAAP EPS at $0.23
- Free cash flow generation of $322 million SAN JOSE, Calif.
Westell Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSTL), a leading provider of
in-building wireless, intelligent site management, cell site
optimization, and outside plant solutions, today announced results for
its fiscal 2015 second quarter ended September 30, 2014.
- 9.4% growth in consolidated service revenue to $491.7 million - Gross margin improvements in all three business segments year-over-year - GAAP operating margin of 10.9%; adjusted operating margin of 10.7% (up 140 basis points)
- GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.67 grew 48.9%; adjusted diluted earnings per share of $0.65 grew 44.4% - Net new business wins of $432 million; net book-to-bill ratio of 0.88; backlog at $4.9 billion BOSTON , Oct.
GAAP Diluted EPS is $0.21, and Non-GAAP Diluted EPS is $0.30 RFMD Expects Revenue of Approximately $385 Million and Non-GAAP Diluted EPS of Approximately $0.33 in the December Quarter
GREENSBORO, N.C. , Oct.
Independent. Insightful. Trusted. Morningstar provides stock market analysis; equity, mutual fund, and ETF research, ratings, and picks; portfolio tools; and option, hedge fund, IRA, 401k, and 529 plan research. Our reliable data and analysis can help both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers.