RedHill and Quest Diagnostics concluded a pre-submission meeting with U.S. FDA regarding RedHill's companion diagnostic test for the detection of MAP bacterium, an extension of RedHill's ongoing RHB-104 Phase III Crohn's disease development program Increasing evidence supports the hypothesis that Crohn's disease is caused by MAP infection in susceptible patients; Based of FDA's feedback, RedHill and Quest Diagnostics plan to commence a study to assess the clinical utility of the diagnostic test in Q2-Q3/2015 A protocol amendment for the ongoing Phase III study of RHB-104 in Crohn's disease has been filed with FDA and is expected to significantly increase the number of patients eligible to enroll in this study The RHB-104 Phase III MAP US study for Crohn's disease is one of RedHill's three ongoing Phase III studies in the U.S. with three of its drug candidates targeting gastrointestinal diseases
TEL-AVIV, Israel, Jan.
- Fourth-quarter sales up 2 percent over prior year despite currency - Fourth-quarter adjusted earnings of $0.65 per diluted share (EPS) up 35 percent from year-ago period
- Full-year 2014 adjusted EPS of $2.55, up 23 percent from 2013 - 2015 adjusted EPS estimated to be $2.65 to $2.75 NORTH CANTON, Ohio , Jan.
Shares of Coach (COH) jumped 8.6% in premarket trade Thursday, after the luxury accessories seller reported a better-than-expected fiscal second-quarter profit, and domestic sales that weren't as bad as forecast.
- Record-level of quarterly earnings per share and cash from operations - Record-level annual earnings per share and cash from operations - Continued improvement in consolidated operating income margin
HOUSTON , Jan.
Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: PRIM)
(“Primoris” or “Company”) today announced a new Master Service Agreement
(“MSA”) from a major chemical customer with an anticipated value of $48
Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. (“Mad Catz”) (NYSE MKT/TSX: MCZ) announced
today it will release its fiscal 2015 third quarter results for the
period ended December 31, 2014, after the market closes on Thursday,
February 5, 2015, and will host a conference call and webcast at 5:00
p.m. ET that same day.
Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARIA) today announced that it will
report its fourth quarter and year-end 2014 financial results and issue
2015 financial guidance on Thursday, February 19, 2015, before the
- Fourth-Quarter EPS Above Previous Guidance Range, Including Results From Discontinued Operations - - Fourth-Quarter Operational Sales Growth of 10.2 Percent, Including Double-Digit Growth in Emerging Markets -
- Significant Expansion of Full-Year Adjusted Operating Margin From Continuing Operations - - Issues Earnings Outlook for 2015 For Continuing Operations, Reflecting Top-Tier Growth at the Mid-Point - ABBOTT PARK, Ill., Jan.
Independent. Insightful. Trusted. Morningstar provides stock market analysis; equity, mutual fund, and ETF research, ratings, and picks; portfolio tools; and option, hedge fund, IRA, 401k, and 529 plan research. Our reliable data and analysis can help both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers.