Sevion Therapeutics, Inc. ("Sevion" or the "Company") (OTCQB:SVON), a
biopharmaceutical company which discovers, develops and acquires
next-generation biologics for the treatment of cancer and immunological
diseases, today reported financial results for the fiscal quarter ended
September 30, 2014 (“First Quarter 2015”).
"During the first fiscal quarter of 2015, we made a strategic decision
to focus our efforts and resources on our proprietary antibody discovery
technology platforms, including two promising antibodies that are
advancing toward IND status,” said Ronald Martell, Chief Executive
Officer of Sevion.
For a third straight year, TD Ameritrade Institutional 1 earned
the highest marks among registered investment advisor (RIA) custodians
for overall technology satisfaction in Financial Planning magazine’s
annual Financial Planning Tech Survey.
SUPERCOMPUTING CONFERENCE (SC14)--Intel Corporation today announced
several new and enhanced technologies bolstering its leadership in
high-performance computing (HPC). These include disclosure of the future
generation Intel ® Xeon Phi ™ processor, code-named
Knights Hill, and new architectural and performance details for Intel ®
Omni-Path Architecture, a new high-speed interconnect technology
optimized for HPC deployments.
WOODBURY, NY--(Marketwired - November 17, 2014) - Joseph M.
STONY BROOK, NY--(Marketwired - November 20, 2014) - Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: APDN) (Twitter: @APDN), a provider of DNA-based anti-counterfeiting technology and product authentication, announced the closing of an underwritten public offering of 2,800,000 shares of common stock, and warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 2,800,000 shares of common stock, at an offering price of $3.24 per share and $0.01 per warrant.
The Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Iron Mountain Incorporated
(NYSE: IRM), the storage and information management company, today
declared its second quarterly distribution as a Real Estate Investment
Trust (“REIT”) of $0.475 per share, payable on December 22, 2014 to
stockholders of record on December 5, 2014 (the “Fourth Quarter
In addition, the Board declared a “catch-up” distribution of $0.255 per
share payable on December 15, 2014 to stockholders of record on November
- ProX TM 400 Direct Metal Printing (DMP) features larger metal printing and automated finishing for factory production
- ProX TM 500 Plus with expanded materials and higher productivity, powered by 3DS' Selective-Laser-Sintering (SLS ® )
- ProX TM 800 delivers fab-grade productivity using 3DS's Stereolithography (SLA ® ) technology
- ProJet ® 1200 with expanded set of materials for casting, modeling and prototyping
- Additions to its design-to-manufacturing digital thread with cloud and desktop functionality and utility
ROCK HILL, S.C., Nov.
PALM CITY, FL--(Marketwired - November 17, 2014) - GelStat Corporation (PINKSHEETS: GSAC) ( News ), a fully integrated consumer healthcare company engaged in the development, marketing, branding and manufacturing of innovative over-the-counter (OTC) consumer healthcare products, reports third quarter results and releases a shareholder update.
- Transaction Valued at $66 Billion or $219 per Share in Cash and Actavis Shares - - Fastest Growing, Most Dynamic Pharmaceutical Company in Global Healthcare -
- Leading Blockbuster Franchises in Ophthalmology, Neurosciences/CNS, Medical Aesthetics/Dermatology/Plastic Surgery, Women's Health, Gastroenterology and Urology - - Positioned for Long-Term Double-Digit Organic Revenue and Earnings Growth - - Double-Digit Accretion to Non-GAAP EPS within First 12 Months - - Expands International Presence with Greater Market and Product Reach - - Projected Synergies of at Least $1.8 Billion while Maintaining R&D Commitment of Approximately $1.7 Billion - - Free Cash Flow Generation of more than $8 Billion expected in 2016 - - Investment Grade Rating Expected to be Maintained; Rapid Deleveraging to Below 3.5x Debt to Adjusted EBITDA within 12 Months - - Closing Anticipated in Q2 2015 - DUBLIN and IRVINE, Calif.
First Trust Strategic High Income Fund II (the “Fund”) (NYSE: FHY) has
declared the Fund’s regularly scheduled monthly common share
distribution in the amount of $0.12 per share payable on December 10,
2014, to shareholders of record as of December 3, 2014.
Pfizer's stock (PFE) fell 1.6% in premarket trade Monday, after the blue-chip drug maker lowered its 2014 profit outlook following its agreement to team up with Germany's Merck KGaA to develop new cancer treatments.
GE Oil & Gas (NYSE:GE) on Tuesday announced LNG Canada Development Inc.
has selected GE’s high-efficiency LMS100-PB dry low emission (DLE)
aeroderivative gas turbine as well as vertically and horizontally split
centrifugal compressor technologies for its proposed gas liquefaction
plant for the export of liquefied natural gas (LNG) in Kitimat, British
Dillard’s, Inc. (NYSE: DDS) (the “Company” or “Dillard’s”) announced
that the Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.06 per share
on the Class A and Class B Common Stock of the Company payable February
2, 2015 to shareholders of record as of December 31, 2014.
PLANO, TX--(Marketwired - November 17, 2014) - Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRCH) ("Torchlight Energy" or "the Company"), a rapidly growing mid-continent oil and gas company, today reported its third quarter results for the three months ended September 30, 2014.
Independent. Insightful. Trusted. Morningstar provides stock market analysis; equity, mutual fund, and ETF research, ratings, and picks; portfolio tools; and option, hedge fund, IRA, 401k, and 529 plan research. Our reliable data and analysis can help both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers.