- Net Sales of $1.11 billion represent an increase of 2.9% reported over the prior year period (an increase of 3.1% constant currency) - Diluted EPS for the Third Quarter were $0.96 reported, an increase of 6.7% over the prior year period, and $1.35 adjusted, an increase of 8.0% over the prior year period
- Company updates sales and earnings guidance for full-year 2014 WARSAW, Ind.
Domtar Corporation reports preliminary third quarter 2014 financial results Canada NewsWire
Strong performance in pulp and paper drive improved earnings (All financial information is in U.S. dollars, and all earnings per share results are diluted, unless otherwise noted.) Third quarter 2014 net earnings of $4.33 per share; earnings before items 1 of $0.94 per share Lack-of-order downtime totaling 51 thousand tons of paper, in-line with the second quarter Share buybacks totaling $19 million TICKER SYMBOL (NYSE: UFS) (TSX: UFS) MONTREAL , Oct.
Strong performance in pulp and paper drive improved earnings (All financial information is in U.S. dollars, and all earnings per share results are diluted, unless otherwise noted.)
Third quarter 2014 net earnings of $4.33 per share; earnings before items 1 of $0.94 per share Lack-of-order downtime totaling 51 thousand tons of paper, in-line with the second quarter Share buybacks totaling $19 million TICKER SYMBOL (NYSE: UFS) (TSX: UFS) MONTREAL , Oct.
CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. ("CEMEX") (NYSE: CX), announced today that
consolidated net sales reached approximately U.S.$4.1 billion during the
third quarter of 2014, an increase of 4% on a like-to-like basis for the
ongoing operations and adjusting for currency fluctuations, versus the
comparable period in 2013.
Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA, CMCSK), a leading cable,
entertainment and communications company, announced that its Board of
Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.225 a share on the
Company’s common stock.
Technologies , a global provider of application development, database
and migration software, announces their plans to attend and participate
in Apps World Europe 2014, running from November 12-13 at the ExCeL
London Exhibition and Convention Centre.
- Pretax earnings of $42.8 million compared to $29.6 million in the prior year quarter - Commercial revenues increased 31.8 percent compared to prior year quarter
- Mortgage Services revenues increased 80.8 percent for third quarter 2014 compared to third quarter 2013 and increased sequentially 57.8 percent from second quarter 2014 - Mortgage Services segment pretax profit of $3.4 million, sequentially improving from a loss of $2.1 million in second quarter 2014 - Cash flow from operations of $47.0 million compared to $27.8 million in prior year quarter HOUSTON , Oct.
Consolidated revenues up 11% for the quarter and for the fiscal year Consolidated segment profit up 15% for the quarter and for the fiscal year Net income attributable to shareholders of $150.4 million , down 6% for the fiscal year Adjusted net income attributable to shareholders of $150.3 million , up 8% for the fiscal year Adjusted basic earnings per share of $1.77 per share, up 7% for the fiscal year Free cash flow of $175.3 million , up 13% for the fiscal year TORONTO , Oct.
Sign-up for Sanchez Energy Announces Record Third Quarter 2014 Production of 3,552 MBOE, an Increase of 91% Over Second Quarter 2014 and an Increase of 228% Over the Third Quarter 2013, and Provides Operations Update investment picks
- Third Quarter Net Revenues Increased 30% to $938 Million - Third Quarter Footwear Net Revenues Increased 50%; Third Quarter International Net Revenues Increased 94%
- Raises 2014 Net Revenues Outlook to Approximately $3.03 Billion (+30%) - Raises 2014 Operating Income Outlook to Approximately $348 Million (+31%) BALTIMORE , Oct.
Penn National Gaming, Inc. (PENN:Nasdaq):
Penn National Gaming, Inc. (PENN:Nasdaq) (“Penn National Gaming”, “Penn”
or the “Company”) today reported third quarter operating results for the
three months ended September 30, 2014, as summarized below.
Independent. Insightful. Trusted. Morningstar provides stock market analysis; equity, mutual fund, and ETF research, ratings, and picks; portfolio tools; and option, hedge fund, IRA, 401k, and 529 plan research. Our reliable data and analysis can help both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers.