POWERING THE CLOUD – Emulex Corporation (NYSE:ELX), a leader in
network connectivity, monitoring and management, announced the results
of a study of 1,623 U.S. and European IT professionals, in which
respondents provided insight into their enterprise data center
By Wallace Witkowski and Sue Chang, MarketWatch
SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Facebook Inc. shares fell in the extended session Tuesday on concerns about increased operating expenses, while Gilead Sciences Inc. shares slipped on an earnings miss.
CALGARY, AB--(Marketwired - October 28, 2014) - Canexus Corporation (TSX: CUS) (the "Corporation" or "Canexus") today announced Andy Lacara, Senior Vice President of Operations, has decided to transition out of his role at Canexus to explore career opportunities in the United States.
Highlights: Record net earnings of $140.3 million, or $1.41 per diluted share, for third quarter Record net earnings of $345.3 million, or $3.45 per diluted share, for first nine months GAAP combined ratio of 80.1% for third quarter and 82.2% for first nine months Annualized return on equity of 14.4% for third quarter and 12.2% for first nine months Annualized operating return on equity (a) of 11.3% for third quarter and 10.9% for first nine months Gross written premium increased 8% to $730.8 million for third quarter and 5% to $2.3 billion for first nine months Book value per share increased 8% for first nine months to $39.64
Ardmore Shipping Corporation (NYSE:ASC) ("Ardmore" or the "Company")
today announced that the Company plans to announce its third quarter
2014 earnings before the market opens on Tuesday, November 4, 2014 and
will host a conference call later in the day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Third Quarter 2014 Highlights:
Funds from Operations (“FFO”) per share was $0.41 (+12%
year-over-year), FFO as Adjusted per share was $0.38 (+8%) and AFFO
per share was $0.34 (+9%).
Year-over-year same-store (“SS”) revenue and net operating income
(“NOI”) growth for the quarter were 4.4 percent and 5.1 percent,
- Revenue of $84.7 million, up 22% versus the third quarter of 2013 - Data center services revenue of $61.6 million, up 36% versus the third quarter of 2013
- Segment margin(1) of 56.1%, up 320 basis points year-over-year - Adjusted EBITDA(2) of $19.7 million increased 39% versus the third quarter of 2013 - Adjusted EBITDA margin(2) of 23.3%, up 290 basis points year-over-year ATLANTA , Oct.
- Revenue of $39.4 Million, increase of 22% from Q3 2013
- Gross Sending Volume of $1.7 Billion, increase of 13% from Q3 2013
- 1,221,733 Active Customers, increase of 22% from Q3 2013
- CFO Ryno Blignaut stepping down; will be succeeded by VP of Finance Matt Hibbard
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct.
Independent. Insightful. Trusted. Morningstar provides stock market analysis; equity, mutual fund, and ETF research, ratings, and picks; portfolio tools; and option, hedge fund, IRA, 401k, and 529 plan research. Our reliable data and analysis can help both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers.