- JAMES BOLDT, CTG CEO PASSED AWAY UNEXPECTEDLY ON OCTOBER 13, 2014 - HEADCOUNT INCREASED BY 100 - HEALTHCARE REVENUE WAS 27% OF REVENUE
- TOTAL SOLUTIONS REVENUE WAS 36% OF REVENUE - STRONG BALANCE SHEET WITH NO DEBT AND A $28.3 MILLION CASH POSITION BUFFALO, N.Y. , Oct.
- Tosedostat Currently in Phase 2 Development for Patients with AML and MDS - - Acquisition Eliminates Potential $209 Million in Future Developmental and Sales Milestone Payments by CTI Under Prior Agreement with Chroma -
SEATTLE , Oct.
- Total Deal Valued at up to Approximately $133.5 Million; Approximately $18.1 million Upfront - - CTI Retains 100% Commercialization Rights to PIXUVRI in U.S. and Certain E.U. Territories -
- Conference Call Scheduled for Today at 8:30 a.m. EDT - SEATTLE , Sept.
-Profile Supports Potential Role in Modulating Tumor Microenvironment in Blood-Related Cancers, Including AML, MDS, CMML and CLL- -Analysis Also Provides Scientific Basis for Pacritinib's Lack of Myelosuppression, a Unique Attribute Among Agents in Development for Myelofibrosis-
SEATTLE , Dec.
- Entered into Potential $133.5 Million Agreement with SERVIER for PIXUVRI in U.S. and Certain E.U. Territories - - Acquired Worldwide Rights to Tosedostat, a Late-Stage Oral Targeted Therapy for Patients with AML and MDS; Retired Potential $209 Million in Development and Sales Milestones to Chroma -
- Conference Call Scheduled for Today at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time - SEATTLE , Oct.
The Board of Directors of CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) announced the
fourth quarter dividend of $0.04 per share, payable January 30, 2015, to
shareholders of record at the close of business on December 26, 2014.
Apple Retail Store in China
BOCA RATON, FL --
CU Bancorp (Nasdaq: CUNB), the parent bank holding company of California
United Bank, announced today that its 2014 Annual Meeting of
Shareholders will be held on Friday, November 14, 2014 at 9:00 a.m.
Pacific Time, at the Warner Center Marriott Hotel, 21850 Oxnard Street,
Woodland Hills, California 91367.
CU Bancorp (NASDAQ: CUNB )
today announced that on November 30, 2014, it completed its previously
announced acquisition of 1 st Enterprise Bank (OTCQB:FENB)
through the merger of 1 st Enterprise Bank with and into
California United Bank, the wholly-owned subsidiary of CU Bancorp.
CU Bancorp (NASDAQ: CUNB), the parent company of wholly owned California
United Bank, today reported net income of $2.55 million, or $0.23 per
fully diluted share, for the third quarter of 2014, an increase of 2.9%
from net income of $2.48 million, or $0.23 per fully diluted share, for
the third quarter of 2013.
CU Bancorp (NASDAQ: CUNB) and 1 st Enterprise Bank (OTCQB:
FENB) today announced that they have received all bank regulatory
approvals necessary to authorize the merger of 1 st Enterprise
Bank with California United Bank.
Independent. Insightful. Trusted. Morningstar provides stock market analysis; equity, mutual fund, and ETF research, ratings, and picks; portfolio tools; and option, hedge fund, IRA, 401k, and 529 plan research. Our reliable data and analysis can help both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers.