Home Depot Inc. (HD) , which calls spring time its Christmas because it's the home improvement retailer's biggest sales period, for the first time saw Black Friday become its biggest sales day in history.
- Delinquency rate at 5.6 percent; down 12.7 percent from December 2013 - Prepayment rate up over 25 percent in December; highest level since August 2013
- Foreclosure inventory continues decline; down nearly 35 percent from December 2013 - Foreclosure starts see 21 percent increase from November JACKSONVILLE, Fla.
- National delinquency rate back above 6 percent for first time since February - Increase seen across all categories of pre-foreclosure delinquencies
- Foreclosure inventory continues decline; reaches lowest level since January 2008 - Foreclosure starts down 9 percent month-over-month; lowest level since May 2006 JACKSONVILLE, Fla.
- REO liquidations have overtaken short sales in terms of gross unpaid balance (UPB) recovery since Q4 2012 - GSE loans gross highest percentage of UPB recovery, and see shortest REO timelines
- Largest monthly prepayment increases seen in high credit, portfolio loans and recent vintages - Over half of loans that became 30 days past due in November returned to current status in December JACKSONVILLE, Fla.
-- Home prices for lower-value properties remain further off pre-crisis peaks than higher-valued homes in hardest-hit states -- Higher-valued homes did not rise or fall as drastically as lower-valued homes in bubble states
- Four million borrowers currently underwater; average of $39,000 in negative equity - $800 billion in total mortgage debt represented by underwater loans; a total of $157 billion in negative equity
- 40 percent delinquency rate on underwater mortgages; 10 times higher than those with equity - Principal reductions on delinquent underwater GSE mortgages alone would require up to $18 billion, impact 365K borrowers JACKSONVILLE, Fla.
Inc. (NASDAQ: BLKB ),
a leading global provider of software and services for the nonprofit,
charitable giving and education communities, today announced that Peter
(Pete) Kight, founder, and former chairman and CEO of CheckFree, has
been elected to its Board
of Directors .
BlackBerry Limited (NASDAQ: BBRY; TSX: BB), a global leader in mobile
communications, and NantHealth, a cloud-based information technology
provider combining science and big data to transform healthcare, today
announced the first secure clinical genome browser that gives doctors
unprecedented access to patients’ genetic data on the BlackBerry®
Passport smartphone – the NantOmics Cancer Genome Browser™.
The NantOmics Cancer Genome Browser platform on the BlackBerry Passport
enables deep, interactive reporting on genomics data for physicians and
other treatment providers in clinical settings – for example, giving
oncologists a powerful view into the individual genetic alternations
that make each patient’s disease unique and highlighting relevant
On December 17th, 2014, BlackBerry launched the BlackBerry Classic, a no-nonsense smartphone built to meet the needs of productive people who appreciate the speed and accuracy that can be found with a physical QWERTY keyboard.
Independent. Insightful. Trusted. Morningstar provides stock market analysis; equity, mutual fund, and ETF research, ratings, and picks; portfolio tools; and option, hedge fund, IRA, 401k, and 529 plan research. Our reliable data and analysis can help both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers.