When it comes to tackling the nitty gritty of your financial plan, sometimes it helps to see all the details in black and white.
That's where our series of worksheets, which we created to go along with the book, 30-Minute Money Solutions: A Step-by-Step Guide to Managing Your Finances (John Wiley & Sons, 2010), can help.
Whether you're just kick-starting your plan by putting a budget in place or delving into advanced financial-planning tasks, such as determining a sustainable in-retirement withdrawal rate, our worksheets can help ensure that you make a decision that's rooted in the numbers--your numbers.
- Net Worth Worksheet (Worksheet 1.1)
- Personal Cash Flow Statement (Worksheet 2.1)
- Goal-Planning Worksheet (Worksheet 3.1)
- Budget Worksheet (Worksheet 4.1)
- Save, Shred or Recycle? (Worksheet 6.1)
- Master Directory (Worksheet 7.1)
- Expected-Return Worksheet (Worksheet 8.1)
- Investment Policy Statement (Worksheet 12.1)
- Roth vs. Traditional 401(k) Worksheet (Worksheet 16.1)
- IRA Conversion Worksheet (Worksheet 21.1)
- Tax-Loss Worksheet (Worksheet 28.1)
- Retirement-Income Worksheet (Worksheet 29.1)
- Personal Legacy Worksheet (Worksheet 36.1)
Learn more about 30-Minute Money Solutions here.