• / Free eNewsletters & Magazine
  • / My Account
Home>Paying for a Roth IRA Conversion?

Paying for a Roth IRA Conversion?

Perspectives Content Submission

Tue, 23 Feb 2010

Starting in 2010, individuals with any amount of modified Adjusted Gross Income are free to switch a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA and conversions are fully taxable at regular income tax rates. Prior to 2010, to fund a Roth IRA by means of a conversion, a person’s modified adjusted gross income had
Upcoming Events

©2014 Morningstar Advisor. All right reserved.